I had the honor of capturing my friend Jess & her husband Gareth during the last few weeks of her pregnancy. Welcome Baby Markey, we can't to meet you! You are already so loved...
The struggle is real. It's really real. It's so real. But it's worth every bit of the challenge. And it's happening. THIS is HAPPENING. #Yikes #OHMYGOSH This is my new teachers room decor. I hope they like it. It's just a small poster, I swear. I have to say, I feel like I could NOT do ANY of the things... (because sometimes I try to do ALL the things!!) but I couldn't do any of them if I did not have Bri, or our families or, my amazing inspirational friends or if my kids were little babies. I miss those little babies sooooo much. I miss their little baby faces. I miss their little baby chubby hands and legs but time flies way too fast and now I have very independent little people who happen to sleep through the night and sleep late so Mommy can run one million miles. Or start to run one million... There are so many factors that go into training for a marathon. I question myself every day... These are the things I often say... Things like this: ...
I am still so honored to have had such an amazing opportunity yesterday. I may have to turn this post into a page as I am drowning in golf photos but it's all good. I was asked to be the photographer at the Micky Ward Charity Golf Classic and it was such an amazing day. What's better than driving around beautiful Meadowcreek Golf Course in a golf cart with one of the best people ever taking pictures all day. It was so great meeting so many awesome people who showed up for such a great charity. I was particularly "star struck" with Shawn Thornton of the Boston Bruins. What does one say to someone who just won the Stanley Cup? "Congratulations! Don't mind me, I'll be following you around all day with my cameras (and loving every minute)" Okay so the last part I left out... Here are a few to start...this will take awhile. And of course...these next 3 were not taken by me, but I am still proud of them and had to share. Such a fun day.
October 2011 Aiden is my friend Julie's baby boy. She wanted 3 month pictures done of him and I was honored. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and I fell in love with his nursery. Thank you Julie for welcoming me into your home to capture these memories for you. You are blessed. Aiden is a love. Jack October 2011 Jack is my new little friend who was just so much fun to be around. Such an adorable little boy. I enjoyed chasing him all around on our shoot while he just ran around having a blast, stopping every once in awhile to give his mum a hug. Thanks Justine! It was so great to finally meet you both.