The struggle is real. It's really real. It's so real. But it's worth every bit of the challenge. And it's happening. THIS is HAPPENING. #Yikes #OHMYGOSH This is my new teachers room decor. I hope they like it. It's just a small poster, I swear. I have to say, I feel like I could NOT do ANY of the things... (because sometimes I try to do ALL the things!!) but I couldn't do any of them if I did not have Bri, or our families or, my amazing inspirational friends or if my kids were little babies. I miss those little babies sooooo much. I miss their little baby faces. I miss their little baby chubby hands and legs but time flies way too fast and now I have very independent little people who happen to sleep through the night and sleep late so Mommy can run one million miles. Or start to run one million... There are so many factors that go into training for a marathon. I question myself every day... These are the things I often say... Things like this: ...